Matt Burkett is back for part two of a two part interview where we discuss building all-American race guns, dealing with the ATF on importing shotguns, the future of 3-Gun and why practical shooting should be recognized as a sporting purpose for guns.
Matt is a legend in the shooting sports and we had so much to cover that I broke this interview up into two parts. If you haven’t already, check out Part One and then listen to this one.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why looking down your shotgun barrel to check your choke is a bad thing
- The dumbest thing Matt has ever done
- Why a quality control document is KEY to getting your imported gun approved through the ATF
- How to differentiate yourself as a pro shooter on the interwebs
- Why I’m going to be changing my name to something more cutesy and creative
- Plus… Matt Shoots himself! I’m not kidding and don’t try it. But scroll down to see what I’m talking about.
- And more!
- Predator Tactical
- Liberty Safe
- JP Rifles
- MGM Targets
- Hodgdon Powder
Gear mentioned in this Episode:
Matches and Organizations mentioned in this episode:
People mentioned in this episode:
- Mark Gorzen
- Janna Reeves
- Tommy Thacker
- Neil Trout
- Rob Leatham
- Brian Enos
- Keith Garcia
- Michael Bane
- Pete Brown
- Daniel Horner
- Max Michel
Relevant to this Episode:
- Matt shoots himself (do NOT try this):
Connect with Matt:
- Hit Matt up on the Predator Tactical page on Facebook to let him know how much you enjoyed him on the 3-Gun Show.
- Check out Matt’s YouTube channel for all kinds of shenanigans
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Matt for being an awesome guest on The 3-Gun Show!