Founders of 3-Gun Nation Pete Brown and Chad Adams took time out from setting up for the 2015 Shooting Expo at the United States Shooting Academy (USSA) to sit down and chat with me about the origins of 3-Gun Nation, this year’s premiere of the 3GN Nationals event, the Pro Series Shoot Off and the future of 3-Gun Nation.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why 3-Gun is the perfect sport to market the Second Amendment
- What is “3-Gun Nation Live”? And how live streaming is changing content delivery for good
- Why Chad is the guy in front of the camera and who might be on the 2016 season
- And more!
3-Gun Nation Sponsors
- NRA Sports
- Strategic Armory Corps
- Timney Triggers
- Freedom Munitions
- MGM Targets
- Condition Zero
- Black Hole Weaponry
Special Thanks to the 3-Gun Nation Staff:
- Karen Newman and David Reeh of USSA
- Charles Sole
- Rob Romero
- Tennille Chidester
- Bryan Corry
- Chris Kanel
Relevant to this Episode:
- 2015 3-Gun Nation Pro Series Championship (LiveStream video)
Connect with 3-Gun Nation:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Pete and Chad for making the time to be on The 3-Gun Show!