The Tactical Performance Center classroom is the setting for this week’s podcast with Multigun Boot Camp instructors Craig Outzen, Brian Nelson and Andy Peterson. We had just got done with the three day class, me learning and they instructing, when we got the chance to rest and to gather our thoughts on what makes a successful class and a successful training program.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Plus, how taking a class and learning from the pros will drastically accelerate your improvement in the shooting sports
- Why you need a practice schedule.
- Plus! How to change your self-image.
- And more!
This Episode is Sponsored by MGM Targets. Use code “DHMGM10” to save 10% on your purchase
Relevant links – Support these people!
- Tactical Performance Center
- Black Rain Ordnance (Thanks for the trigger!)
- Kenzie’s Optics (Thanks for the shirt and hat!)
- Mountain Ops (Thanks for the Yeti!)
- Xtreme Bullets
- Taran Tactical Innovations
- Howard Leight
- Prolix Lubricants
- Elftmann Triggers
- Warne Scope Mounts
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thanks to Brian, Andy and Craig for being badass instructors and sharing their knowledge on The 3-Gun Show and a big thank you to the Tactical Performance Center for inviting me out to the Boot Camp!