Kyle Sole is on the podcast this week to discuss how he came up through the ranks of 3Gun as a junior and landed a spot in the 2016 3GN Pro Series. Kyle discusses his biggest strengths and weaknesses as a shooter and how he’s working hard to improve.
Key topics in this podcast:
- Having a month to prepare for your 3GN pro match
- How some words of encouragement from a pro can calm your nerves
- The 3GN Pro match drag-race experience and the twist that they threw in this year
- How YOU can shoot the 3GN pro stages to see where you stack up against the pros
- And more!
This Episode is Sponsored by MGM Targets. Use code “DHMGM10” to save 10% on your purchase
- June’s MGM Targets Giveaway is for a 10″ Sportsman’s long range target. Enter the giveaway now!
- My current favorite practice target, the Standard Auto-Popper.
You can also support the 3Gun Show podcast by using our affiliate link when you shop at Brownell’s. Just click here and shop like normal.
Kyle on Social Media:
Special Match Announcement:
The Black Arsenal Great Lakes 3-Gun Championship is coming to Bend of the River Conservation Club in Michigan July 17. This is a one-day format match with at least 7 fun and challenging stages. It will feature all of the usual divisions and you can expect a mix of rifle, pistol and shotgun including slug and buckshot targets. There will be trophies and a random draw prize table as well. Check them out on Facebook and register on Practiscore!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Kyle for being on The 3-Gun Show!