Arlie Branham is my guest on the podcast this week. Arlie and I met at the 2015 3-Gun Nation Nationals and we’ve run into each other at multiple matches since. I finally convinced him to come on the podcast to discuss his journey into competitive shooting and how he lines out his practice regimen for major matches. Our conversation covers a lot of ground and of course we end up where most competition shooting talks go: The Mental Game.
Some Topics From the Show:
- Arlie’s biggest areas that need improvement
- The best advice that Arlie has ever received
- The three biggest improvements that you can make to your game
- Plus, Arlie’s favorite practice drills
- And more!
This Episode is Sponsored by MGM Targets. Use code “DHMGM10” to save 10% on your purchase
- July’s MGM Targets Giveaway is for an MGM Switchview Lever. Enter the giveaway now!
- My current favorite practice target, the Standard Auto-Popper.
You can also support the 3Gun Show podcast by using our affiliate link when you shop at Brownell’s. Just click here and shop like normal.
The Danger Ranger Incident:
Connect with Arlie:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Arlie for being a great guest on The 3-Gun Show!