The very first interview on the 3gun show brings you 2014 3-Gun Nation Rumble on the Range winner and National Champion Greg Jordan of Team Armalite. Greg was incredibly modest and generous with his time and knowledge of the 3-Gun game and I know you’re going to love it.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to zero and hold an optic with a Horus reticle for the fastest engagements in a 3-Gun course of fire.
- Why the Browning A5 is going to be the next darling shotgun of the 3-Gun world.
- How consistency in practice translates to match performance.
- Why Team Armalite uses full mass carriers in their new competition rifles… And you should too!
- If you’re not training 7 days per week, Greg Jordan is out training you.
- And more!
- Surgeon Rifles
- Nexus Ammo
- McMillian Rifles
- MGM Targets
- Timney Triggers
Gear mentioned in this Episode:
- ArmaLite M-15TM 18″ 3-Gun Rifle
- ArmaLite M-15TM 13.5″ 3-Gun Rifle
- Leupold VX 1-6
- Leupold Mark 8 1-8 w/ Horus Reticle
- Browning A5
- RCI XRAIL Magazine Extension
- STI Edge – Greg followed up to clarify that the actual pistol he will be shooting this season is the new STI DVC Limited 9mm
- Safariland ELS
- Carbon Arms Quad Loaders
Matches and Organizations mentioned in this episode:
- 3-Gun Nation
- Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun
- Rocky Mountain 3-Gun
- Precision Rifle Series
- Izaac Walton League, Dallastown, PA
People mentioned in this episode:
- James Casanova of Carbon Arms
- Mark Roth of RCI
- Matt Burkett of Predator Tactical
- Andy Horner of Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun
- Keith Garcia
- Daniel Horner
Connect with Greg:
- Send Greg a message on Facebook and let him know how much you liked his interview on The 3-Gun Show!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the very first episode of the 3-Gun Show podcast! Putting this web site and these shows together has been a ton of work but definitely an equal amount of fun. This little project started out as an idea nearly two years ago and today with the show in your ears and your eyes on this, the concept has been validated. Again, thank you!
Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Greg Jordan for being the first guest on The 3-Gun Show! You’re awesome and I look forward to speaking with you again.