Ashley Rheuark is the 17-year-old that is taking the 3-Gun world by storm and this week she calls in to the 3-Gun Show to talk about her incredibly quick rise to the top of the sport and what it was like to shoot against Lena Miculek in the 3-Gun Nation Lady Pro Series Shootoff.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why if you are a young female on the range and you find another young female on the range, they immediately become your best bud
- How the 3-Gun Nation television series has encouraged growth in the sport
- Why you have to focus on every area of 3-Gun during each practice session so you don’t start lagging anywhere
- And more!
Gear mentioned in this Episode:
- 16″ Taran Tactical Innovations Rifle
- Swarovski Z6I
- LaRue Scope Mount
- Silo by B&T Industries
- TTI PMAG Basepads
- Benelli M2 Modified by TTI
- Nordic Extension Tube
- Carbon Arms Backbone
- TTI 2011 Pistol
- SV Mags with TTI Basepads
Matches and Organizations mentioned in this episode:
People mentioned in this episode:
Relevant to this Episode:
- The Ladies of 3-Gun Nation tearing it up in the first pro match of the season
- Ashley’s Pro Shoot Off against Lena Miculek
Connect with Ashley:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Ashley for being an awesome guest on The 3-Gun Show!