Back for more, Andy Peterson is on this special bonus Q&A Friday to discuss how to practice for 3-Gun and how to deal with the pressure of your first 3-Gun Nation Pro match.
Listener Questions In this Episode:
- What training regimen would you recommend for a shooter new to 3-Gun that doesn’t have a home range?
- How would you recommend a new shooter practice drills and techniques unique to 3 gun in their home or garage?
- How many hours per week and rounds down range do you go through to keep up the skill level to compete on the pro level?
- How did you overcome the pressure you felt when competing at your first pro series match?
- What would be your single greatest piece of advice you would give to a semi-pro shooter trying to break into the pro series?
View on YouTube:
- Black Rain Ordnance
- Salient Arms International
- Tactical Performance Center
- Xtreme Bullets – Discount code “AP2015XB” saves you 5% on your order
- Stillwood Ammo
- S3F Solutions
- Kenzies Optics
Relevant to this Episode:
- Use the code AP2015XB when ordering from Xtreme Bullets to save 5% on your order!
Connect with Andy:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Andy for answering listener questions on The 3-Gun Show!