Red lipstick and black rifles. This juxtaposition is not lost on Diana as she embraces being feminine in a male dominated sport. Listen to her journey from shooting hunting rifles in Bulgaria to IDPA and now 3-Gun Open Division in the US.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to break down your stages in chunks for success
- Why you should expect the best from all competitors
- What Diana’s favorite part of SHOT Show is
- Plus, Diana’s 5-year 3-Gun plan
- And more!
Gear mentioned in this Episode:
- Taran Tactical Innovations Benelli M2
- Nordic Components Magazine Tube
- Trijicon Optics Accupoint Scope
- Trijicon RMR
- C-More Systems Red Dot
Matches and Organizations mentioned in this episode:
- Brownell’s Lady 3-Gun
- Hornady Pandemic
- Generation III-Gun
- Sure Shots Magazine
- SHOT Show
- Rockcastle Pro Am
- Missouri 3-Gun
- Trijicon World Shoot
People mentioned in this episode:
Relevant to this Episode:
Connect with Diana:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Diana for being a fantastic guest on The 3-Gun Show!