Aaron Reed attended college on a rifle team scholarship and went on to earn a spot with the US Navy SEALs. The tactics and confidence that he learned on that journey guide his work today as well as his 3-Gun performance.
Key takeaways from this podcast:
- What Aaron learned on the battlefield that he applies to 3Gun courses of fire
- A four power scope is the best scope for 3-Gun
- Why you never shoot your shotgun supported
Important 3GS links:
Support Aaron’s Companies:
- Kodiak Koating – Cerakote for your blasters
- Triple Counter Measure – Workplace Violence Solutions
- Ops United – Tactical Solutions from Professional Warriors
Gear Mentioned in this Podcast:
- Hiperfire 24C Competition Flat Trigger
- Bushmaster Competition Rifle
- 16″ Montana Barrel
- Rolling Thunder Compensator
- AP Customs Free Float Handguard
- Nightforce 1-4x 3Gun Optic
- Timney Trigger
- Remington Versa Max Competition Shotgun
- XRAIL 12 Round Tube
- Dawson Adjustable Sights for the shotgun
- Para/Remington 18.9
- Taran Tactical Innovations base pads
Connect with Aaron:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thanks to Aaron for being on The 3-Gun Show!