Pete Rensing, Match Director of the 2016 Colt Multigun Nationals gives us a full breakdown of the match, the level of obsessive planning that goes into it, some hairy moments with drones and how to practice for next year’s USPSA Multigun Nationals.
Key topics in this podcast:
- How to approach a range’s board of directors about 3-Gun and when to abandon your range
- Why wind is more mental than an actual obstacle in a match
- Without his better half, Pete wouldn’t be able to put on any of the amazing matches that he does
- Why matches have their own flavor and how to design a proper stage for a particular match
- And more!
This Episode is Sponsored by MGM Targets. Use code “DHMGM10” to save 10% on your purchase
- April’s MGM Targets Giveaway is for an MGM Switchview. Enter the giveaway now!
- My current favorite practice target, the Standard Auto-Popper.
You can also support the 3Gun Show podcast by using our affiliate link when you shop at Brownell’s. Just click here and shop like normal.
Selected Links from this podcast:
- SureFire World Multigun Championship
- USPSA Multigun Nationals
- Connect with Pete: Facebook – Instagram
Catch Dave on The Shooter’s Mindset:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A huge thanks to Pete for being an awesome guest on The 3-Gun Show!