The namesake of JP Enterprises, John Paul, is on this week’s podcast and we discuss the early days of SOF 3Gun, how he got started in competition shooting and how he was able to turn that love into a sustainable business. John also fills us in on the great classes and matches going on at the Blue Steel Ranch including Resurgence Tactical 3-Gun that promises to give the shooter a feel for the roots of the sport.
Key topics in this podcast:
- How you can shoot competitive rifle for your entire childhood and still know nothing about guns
- What is John Paul’s real last name and how did JP Enterprises come about?
- Why if you can’t find good employees, you should raise them…
- How competition sports spells the future of our Second Amendment Rights
- Plus: How guns are like motorcycles
- And more!
This Episode is Sponsored by MGM Targets. Use code “DHMGM10” to save 10% on your purchase
- May’s MGM Targets Giveaway is for a Steel Challenge 1/2 IPSC Target Set. Enter the giveaway now!
- My current favorite practice target, the Standard Auto-Popper.
You can also support the 3Gun Show podcast by using our affiliate link when you shop at Brownell’s. Just click here and shop like normal.
Selected Links from this podcast:
- JP Rifles
- Resurgence Tactical 3-Gun
- Blue Steel Ranch
- Steel Safari at BSR
- Connect with JP: Facebook – Twitter – YouTube – Instagram
A Fun Long-Range Video Series featuring John Paul:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thank you Jake Latola for recommending us to JP and a huge thanks to John for being an awesome guest on The 3-Gun Show!