Rob Romero, Director of Competition at 3-Gun Nation and Chris Palmer, Co-Owner of Atlanta 3-Gun & Partner at Lawson & Palmer are on the show this week to discuss some major misconceptions with 3Gun Nation Rules and matches and to clear the air a bit.
This is a long discussion where we cover rules unique to 3GN, the reason for the different equipment requirements in each division and the quickest way to see if someone has read the rulebook or not.
Key topics in this podcast:
- Why Rob feels that if you can’t articulate the reason behind a rule, there is no need for it to be in the rulebook
- The importance of competitive equity
- The goal of Fun, Fair and Fast in 3-Gun
- The big-picture growth goals for 3-Gun Nation
- Plus! The green line controversy…
- And more!
This Episode is Sponsored by MGM Targets. Use code “DHMGM10” to save 10% on your purchase
- May’s MGM Targets Giveaway is for a Steel Challenge 1/2 IPSC Target Set. Enter the giveaway now! May is almost over! Hurry!
- My current favorite practice target, the Standard Auto-Popper.
You can also support the 3Gun Show podcast by using our affiliate link when you shop at Brownell’s. Just click here and shop like normal.
Don’t Forget to Catch Dave on Bullitt Points:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Rob and Chris for being on The 3-Gun Show!