Chuck Anderson is my guest this week and we discuss Starlight 3 Gun, being the match director for the Crimson Trace Night Matches and introducing people to shooting matches. Plus, Chuck tells you everything you need to shoot your first night match.
Highlights From the Show:
- Reeling in Iain Harrison’s Blackhawk Helicopter Dreams
- The most compelling list of Stage Guns that I’ve heard yet
- Plus, how moving a match to the night actually made it better for spectators
- And more!
This Episode is Sponsored by MGM Targets. Use code “DHMGM10” to save 10% on your purchase
- July’s MGM Targets Giveaway is for an MGM Switchview Lever. Enter the giveaway now!
- My current favorite practice target, the Standard Auto-Popper.
You can also support the 3Gun Show podcast by using our affiliate link when you shop at Brownell’s. Just click here and shop like normal.
Warne Scope Mounts, MGM Targets, Crimson Trace, Springer Precision, Safariland, Taran Tactical Innovations, Samson, Schuemann Barrel, Nordic Components, Leupold, Rubber City Armory, H&M Black Nitride, Vertx, Ergo Grip, and Eberlestock
Starlight 3 Gun:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Chuck for being on The 3-Gun Show!