Recently Governor Matt Mead declared a Wyoming Day at the Range. Part of that declaration included support for new shooting facilities, affirmation of Wyoming’s dedication to the firearms industry and the announcement of two competitions, The Wyoming 100 and The Governor’s Cup. Listen in for the details.
Highlights From the Show:
- The announcement of The Governor’s Cup and what to expect from this 2-Gun match
- The value that Wyoming sees in supporting companies in the firearms industry
- How to find the best 100 shooters in Wyoming
- Plus! How to get the Governor of Wyoming to bring you a Gatorade…
- And more!
Support the 3Gun Show podcast by using our affiliate link when you shop at Brownell’s. Just click here and shop like normal.
Check out the 3-Gun Show Stickers in the Store!
- Governor Mead’s Press Release
- Wyoming Arms
- Competition Dynamics
- Wyoming’s Top 100
- Sharps Rifle
- Drew Boldt and Matt Young of Strongside Tactical
- Weld County Fish and Wildlife 3-Gun
- Thunder Beast Arms
- Costa Ludus
Wyoming Arms’ Rifle:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Governor Mead, Jimmy Holdsworth and John for being an awesome guests on The 3-Gun Show!