Nick Molina is our guest on The 3-Gun Show podcast and he is here to tell us how he quickly went from shooting IDPA to duking it out with the best in 3-Gun in his 3-Gun Nation Pro Matches. The road wasn’t always smooth but Nick explains how he continues to learn from his mistakes, practice and improve.
Highlights From the Show:
- Why Nick likes option targets and how he approaches them
- Why you don’t wear jeans to a match
- How specific practice is great but constantly changing your practice might help you improve faster
- Why you should leave your practice session on a high note.
- Plus, hear how Nick’s 3-Gun Nation Pro Match experience went stage-by-stage
- And more!
Support the 3Gun Show podcast by using our affiliate link when you shop at Brownell’s. Just click here and shop like normal.
Check out the 3-Gun Show Stickers in the Store!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Nick for being a great guest on The 3-Gun Show!