Chad Francis is on the podcast this week to discuss how his love of 3-Gun gave him a strong desire to give back to the sport, how that turned into a Youth Shooting Scholarship fundraising match and what Generation III Gun does for juniors other than putting on a great match. Chad has a little experience in introducing youngsters to the sport as his oldest daughter Katie gained some notoriety a few years back for shooting 3-Gun. While many people look at Katie as an inspiration, find out why Chad looks at her as his best shooting buddy.
Highlights Of The Podcast:
- How to get your kids into shooting by teaching firearms safety first
- Why you never want to be the best shooter on your squad
- Handling your junior shooter on the range
- How Chad is like Santa Claus
- Plus: Is Generation III Gun just a match for juniors?
- And more!
Four colors to choose from: www.3gunshow.bigcartel.com.
Important Links from this Podcast:
- Viral Video of Katie shooting 3-Gun
- Katie on NRA Women
- Generation III Gun Championship Registration opens March 6th on PractiScore
- Gen III Gun Facebook Page
- Mid-west 3 Gun Series Facebook Group
- Photo by Becky Yackley Photography
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thank you to Chad for being such a great guest on The 3-Gun Show!