Reuben Aleckson of Vortex Optics is one of those people that needs goals to motivate him and with the help of some mentors he set a 2017 goal of a top five finish in in a major match, thinking that it would at least land him in the top 10. At the Hornady Zombies in the Heartland match, Reuben busted into the top 10 and landed securely in 5th place for Tac-Optics. We discuss the key components to maintaining a consistent match what Reuben plans to do in the future to maintain his performance. Then we take you through a virtual tour of the operations at Vortex Optics where they have some exciting products to help shooters achieve hits at distance.
Highlights of the Podcast:
- How to set goals for success
- Some things that we can all do to make a new shooter’s match a positive one
- What is “The Barrel Belt”?
- Plus, what are the key components to match consistency?
- And More!
Buy your 3-Gun Show Logo T-Shirt today!Four colors to choose from: www.3gunshow.bigcartel.com.
Important Links from the Show:
- Jeff Kirkwold Memorial 3-Gun Match
- Reuben’s first episode on the podcast
- Products we mentioned:
- Hornady Zombies in the Heartland
- Vortex Shooter’s Source 3-Gun Championship
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thank you to Armalite for supporting the podcast.
Big thanks to all of the Vortex crew for their hospitality and to Reuben for being on The 3-Gun Show!