A couple listener favorites, Corinne Mosher and Dillen Easley make a return to The 3-Gun Show Podcast to drop a bit of timely knowledge for all those new and experienced shooters out there. We are in the middle of the practical shooting season and competition is heating up which means that often emotions heat up as well. Of all the things that we need to learn to shoot matches, 3Gun Etiquette is one of the most important topics and somehow we keep teaching it last. Join us for a practical discussion on how to conduct yourself before, during and after the match.
Highlights of the Podcast:
- Being a good squad mate is a learning process that takes time to get right
- Why if you’re not resetting, you are effectively cheating
- Stay off the stage while other people (including RO’s) are shooting
- Your responsibility from shooter to just shot to back on the stage and resetting
- How much time should you take to recover from a stage?
- Why you should thank your Range Officers after each stage
- Plus: How to show gratitude to the sponsors of a match
- And More!
Support The 3-Gun Show on Patreon:
Four unisex and five ladies colors to choose from: www.3gunshow.bigcartel.com.
Fun Links from on the Podcast:
- Shoot for the Gold Charity 3-Gun Match for Special Olympics
- Saying Yes to Every Opportunity with Corinne 3GS #95
- Training Hard and Keeping 3-Gun Fun with Dillen 3GS #26
- The Importance of Balance in 3-Gun with Dillen 3GS #68
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thank you to Armalite for supporting the podcast.
A big thanks to Corinne and Dillen for bringing such a great topic to The 3-Gun Show!