The Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) has taken the shooting sports by storm in the last couple years but questions remain as the sport matures into its adolescent years. Many shooters report being mistreated or overly scrutinized at USPSA pistol matches. With the 2017 Lucas Oil Pistol Caliber Carbine Championship, PCC-only matches are catching on. So what is the future of PCC in 3-Gun? Adam Maxwell and I tackle this question with help from the community on this episode of The 3-Gun Show.
On This Podcast You’ll Learn:
- What would ideal PCC divisions look like?
- How do we make room for a PCC Division without a ton of concessions and should we?
- Is the evolution of “2×4” the future of PCC in 3-Gun?
- Should there be a special Pistol Caliber Carbine division for nostalgic/cool guns?
- Plus! How do you blow up a PCC?
- And more!
Support The 3-Gun Show on Patreon:
Four unisex and five ladies colors to choose from: www.3gunshow.bigcartel.com.
Links From The Podcast:
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thank you to Armalite for supporting the podcast.
Thanks to Adam for coming up with this great topic and for being on The 3-Gun Show!