As you heard in episode 184, I’m helping design and put on a Run & Gun match in Colorado this October. Several of our local shooters are prepping and trying to figure out how to carry all the gear they’ll need for the match. Our buddy Bryan Ray reached out to help as he’s done several Run and Gun’s at Rockcastle Shooting Center and elsewhere in Kentucky.
Bryan has been on the show many times in the past so you as you know he’s quite an accomplished 3-Gunner in his own right but you may not know that he has won several Run & Gun races as well. He’s tried out many different gear solutions and has arrived on what he feels is the best setup for his game. Tune in to find out how to carry all your gear for your next Run & Gun.
Support The 3-Gun Show on Patreon:
Important Links from the Podcast:
- Big Ben Blast & Dash Signup: https://practiscore.com/big-ben-blast-and-dash/register
- Video I did with Adam Maxwell last year for R&G setup: https://www.facebook.com/3GunShow/videos/1912837355629933/
- Bryan’s stage video that went viral: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.ray.35/videos/1720638384693881/
- Cody Allenbaugh Interview on The 3-Gun Show: https://3gunshow.com/2018/04/17/184-run-gun-what-you-need-to-know-with-cody-allenbaugh/
- Vortex Nation Podcast featuring Dave: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/vortex-nation-podcast/id1404310722?mt=2
- Made Us Podcast featuring Dave: https://audioboom.com/channel/madeus
Replay of The Video Interview with Bryan:
Thanks for listening! Thanks to Bryan for helping us out with our Run & Gun setup and for being a great guest on the podcast!