Matt Burkett of Predator Tactical joins us this week to talk about the shenanigans that go on behind the scenes of a major film production, how to be a good learner and why you should be working on your mental game at all times.
As most of you know the Predator Tactical Podcast going off the air was the inspiration for me to start The 3-Gun Show and I gush all over Matt to make sure he knows it. So much so that I had to split the show up into two episodes and this is part one. Be sure to keep your eyes and ears peeled for part two in a couple days.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why confidence is the number one thing you need to have to be successful in the shooting sports
- The proper ratio of physical game to mental game that you should spend your practice time on
- How playing racquetball and golf in college prepared Matt for competitive shooting
- And more!
- Predator Tactical
- Liberty Safe
- JP Rifles
- MGM Targets
- Hodgdon Powder
Gear mentioned in this Episode:
Matches and Organizations mentioned in this episode:
People mentioned in this episode:
- Brian Enos
- Kevin “Hollywood” Elpers
- Rick Bridges
Connect with Matt:
- Hit Matt up on the Predator Tactical page on Facebook to let him know how much you enjoyed him on the 3-Gun Show.
- Check out Matt’s YouTube channel for all kinds of shenanigans including one great story that you’ll hear in part two….
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Matt for being an awesome guest on The 3-Gun Show!