This week’s episode is a special replay of Episode 14 when I interviewed Andy Peterson. I chose this one because when I see all of you at the range, one of the biggest comments I get is “Andy changed my game when he talked about long-range ammo”. Also we get to dive into Andy’s four quadrants of performance and why being a fit human will lead to a happier life. Plus Andy sings the praises of two instructors that had a huge impact on his game.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why 3-Gun is not a shooting competition but a game of time
- The four categories to concentrate on that will make you a better shooter
- How you can improve your 3-Gun rifle game drastically by spending a little more on match ammo
- Plus, learn Andy Peterson’s world domination plan
- And more!
Gear mentioned in this Episode:
- AimPoint T1
- Black Rain Ordnance PG11-18″
- Leupold Prismatic with the crosshair reticle
- Vortex Razor HD 1-6
- Benelli M2 pimped out by Salient Arms International
- TruGlo Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Nordic Components 12+1 Extension tube
- Safariland ELS
- Safariland Open Top Holster
- Safariland ALS Holster
- Safariland Pouches
- Taccom Shotgun Caddies
- Glock 34 modified by Salient Arms International
- Dawson Precision Brass Magwell
- Dry Practice Drill
- 55gr PMC Bronze
- Stillwood 69gr Sierra Match King
- With Winning in Mind by Lanny Bassham
Relevant to this Episode:
- Andy Peterson’s Drop Cock
- Rob Romero Ninja Cock
Connect with Andy:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Andy for being an awesome guest on The 3-Gun Show Greatest Hits!