What is the key to winning in 3-Gun once you have the fundamental shooting component covered? How can shooting Precision Rifle make you a better 3-Gunner? These questions and more answered on this brief bonus episode. Tyler and Daniel has just finished shooting for the day and before they caught up with the rest of their AMU teammates they took a few minutes to chat about the match and their training. I’ve been hanging onto this bonus episode for a while and it seems like the perfect time to publish it with Daniel’s recent win of his second 3-Gun Nation Pro Championship Title.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- How the Army Marksmanship Unit structures their practice
- Who can bench more, Daniel or Tyler?
- Why Tyler has made a transition to the Precision Rifle Series
- The biggest lesson that shooting Precision Rifle will teach you
- Plus, the drills that the AMU uses to train for explosive movement
- And more!
Matches and Organizations mentioned in this episode:
Relevant to this Episode:
- The stage from Rocky Mountain 3-Gun that Daniel, Tyler and I discussed on the podcast.
- YouTube sensation and 3-Gunner Bullitt McQueen
Connect with Daniel & Tyler:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thank you to Daniel and Tyler for taking a quick break to be on The 3-Gun Show!