An instructor at the Tactical Performance Center, Brian Nelson grew up action shooting and currently everything he does revolves around shooting or tinkering with guns. There is no off time for this guy. Brian breaks down his 2015 season, talks goals for 2016 and has a special giveaway for one lucky winner: a free ride to the Multigun Bootcamp at the TPC taught by Brian, Craig Outzen and Andy Peterson. Listen to find out how to win!
- How Brian got started in action shooting at 10-years-old
- Why you need to up your practice game so your 95% match speed is fast enough to win
- How Brian finally rigged a match at SUPS so he could win it
- Plus! How to enter to win a spot in the TPC’s Multigun Bootcamp!
- And more!
Brian’s Sponsors (and his notes):
- Berry’s Manufacturing – Plated projectiles and shooting/reloading accessories
- MGM Targets – Basically family members, I went to the MGM Junior Camp for the first time in 2009 when I was just starting out
- Leupold Optics – I use their optics because they’re the best. Before I approached them about sponsorship, I had a penny jar started for a Mk. 6
- Proof Research – Sub MOA barrels, including the super-light carbon fiber models
- Taran Tactical Innovations – Kickass Rifle, Shotgun and Basepads
- Tactical Performance Center – Employment, and the chance to train with the best 🙂
- Southern Utah Practical Shooting Range – Employment and a great playground to practice!
Come train with Brian and Dave at the Tactical Performance Center!
- Enter to WIN a free spot on the TPC Facebook Page
- Information on the Multigun Bootcamp
- Sign up to take the class
Connect with Brian:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thanks to Brian for being a great guest on The 3-Gun Show!