Jay Carillo is on the podcast this week to talk about his rabid love of 3-Gun and to tell his best match fail story. Trust me, you will laugh. Jay also tells us about how he reeled back his aggressive match schedule to concentrate more on training and practice.
Topics From the Show:
- How to view each match as a learning experience
- Jay’s 2016 goal of shooting less major matches and practicing more… And how it’s working
- Why you should take video of every stage and how to break down the footage
- And more!
This Episode is Sponsored by MGM Targets. Use code “DHMGM10” to save 10% on your purchase
- July’s MGM Targets Giveaway is for an MGM Switchview Lever. Enter the giveaway now!
- My current favorite practice target, the Standard Auto-Popper.
You can also support the 3Gun Show podcast by using our affiliate link when you shop at Brownell’s. Just click here and shop like normal.
New for 2016:
Jay’s Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun Disaster:
Connect with Jay:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thanks to Jay for being a great guest on The 3-Gun Show!