Zaq Weaver is going to teach you how to plan your best 3-Gun stage. In this step-by-step guide you will learn the importance of identifying targets, making good notes and sketches, addressing options in a manner that plays to your strengths and much more. Then Zaq again takes us through a step-by-step, this time of how to execute your own stage plan perfectly.
Highlights Of The Podcast Include:
- The number one thing you need to do to ensure success on a stage
- Why you should bring your notebook to a match and learn to draw pictures
- How to choose the least amount of guns possible to play on your strengths
- Understanding how to neutralize every target on a stage
- Plus! Execute, execute, execute!
- And More!
Support the 3Gun Show podcast by using our click-through links when you shop at Brownell’s, Amazon, Cabela’s and Optics Planet. (Just click the links!)
Important Links from The Show:
Connect with Zaq!:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thank you to Zaq for being a great guest on The 3-Gun Show!