Jeff Barquin is our featured guest on the podcast and our topic is getting started in 3-Gun, how to enjoy that first match and what gear you need to bring along. Plus we cover some of the differences between shooting multigun and shooting a pistol match. Jeff is a ubiquitous Range Officer at many matches around the country and he has seen it all.
Highlights of the Podcast:
- How not to be intimidated by 3-Gun
- Why there is a bigger sense of community in 3-Gun than in USPSA
- Finding gear and sticking with it
- Why you will never be ready for your first match until you shoot your first match
- Plus! How to manage your time on a stage
- And more!
Four colors to choose from: www.3gunshow.bigcartel.com.
Guest April Fool Host:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
A big thank you to Jeff for being a great guest on The 3-Gun Show!