Josh Froelich is a hard training and focused individual and that is the reason he has rapidly excelled in the sport of 3-Gun. Josh learned that discipline in another non-mainstream sport; mixed martial arts. In this podcast Josh tells us how he trained to be a cage fighter and how he uses his experience in focus and mental preparation to shoot at the top of open division.
Highlights of the Podcast:
- How to decide where to focus your training energy
- Why Josh is motivated and wired to compete
- How much dry fire is necessary to reach Josh’s level
- Why shooting a lot of ammo is not always the path to getting better
- Plus! You’re responsibility for your gear as a sponsored shooter
- And More!
Buy your 3-Gun Show Logo T-Shirt today!Four colors to choose from: www.3gunshow.bigcartel.com.
Connect with Josh:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thank you to Armalite for supporting the podcast.
Big thanks to Josh for being on The 3-Gun Show!