Our buddy Dillen Easley recently posed this question in one of the 3-Gun Facebook groups: “Open discussion……… what rule (s) would you like to see changed in 3-gun?” and the thread exploded into well over 1000 comments. Most of it was constructive and there were some spirited disagreements. Adam Maxwell is on the show to discuss many of the rule changes proposed by members of the 3-Gun community. Some have great merit, some we shot down and Adam was even able to change my mind on a couple topics.
Proposed Rule Changes from the Community:
- Shoot heads up. No divisions, no restrictions! All out drag race.
- Thirty rounds in TacOps, leave the drums for open.
- Bigger gap between limited and tacops- 8+1 max; 30 rounders max on rifle; no extended base plates for pistol mags.
- I’m fine with 10+1 if that’s what everyone in tac ops shoots. But by God if ol’ Johnny boy is running a 14 rounder then I am too!
- First thing we do is get rid of the whiney PCC shooters.
- Plus! Dave and Adam’s proposed rule changes.
- And more!
Support The 3-Gun Show on Patreon:
Four unisex and five ladies colors to choose from: www.3gunshow.bigcartel.com.
Links to Things Discussed in the Podcast:
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment here.
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thank you to Armalite for supporting the podcast.
A big thanks to Adam for always being such a great guest on The 3-Gun Show!