Ryan Cleckner, host of the Going Ballistic Podcast, is one of the most practical long range shooting teachers as he is able to put complex topics into terms that anyone can understand. He is also lawyer, professor and a serial entrepreneur in the firearms space, creating such programs as Rocket FFL which is a step-by-step program for you to get an FFL. On this week’s podcast we discuss the active shooter response solution for schools and businesses that he has created in Mayday Safety, his two books “Long Range Shooting Handbook” and “Firearm Safety is No Accident” and then we get into the meat of our topic which is long range shooting as it applies to precision competitions and 3-Gun.
We also slay some .224 Valkyries, talk about short vs long barrels and why 6.5 Creedmoor and MRAD should be at the top of your modern gun-buying list. All in this week’s episode of The 3-Gun Show.
Support The 3-Gun Show on Patreon:
Important Links from the Podcast:
- Enter here to win an autographed copy of Ryan’s Long Range Shooting Handbook!
- Join Arik Levy of the Firearms Nation Podcast for the 3rd Annual Shooter’s Summit: www.shooterssummit.com/3gunshow (affiliate link) If you choose to upgrade, use code “Dave” 🙂
- Ryan is the host of a fantastic podcast called Going Ballistic
- We discussed MayDay Safety which is Ryan’s new company that is an active shooter response solution.
- Rocket FFL
- His two books “Long Range Shooting Handbook” and “Firearm Safety Is No Accident” can be found at RyanCleckner.com
- Photo Credit: RECOIL Magazine, https://www.recoilweb.com/preview-a-funny-thing-happened-on-the-way-to-the-target-78247.html
Connect with the Show:
YouTube Replay of the Interview with Ryan:
Thanks for listening! Thank you to Ryan for being such a fantastic guest on the podcast!