George Dorbert is a Firefighter EMT with 26 years of experience in the business of responding to medical emergencies and he is on the show to teach you how to respond to a range medical emergency.
George lays out a plan for Major-Match Directors, Club Matches and individuals to be prepared for the minor and major medical emergencies that can happen during a practical shooting event.
From boo-boos to gun shot wounds and everything in between, George offers practical planning and gear advice to make sure you are prepared.
Support The 3-Gun Show on Patreon:
Recommended Range Medical Gear:
- CAT Tourniquet – https://amzn.to/2C8pfdp
- Gauze – https://amzn.to/2tSjbRF
- Quick Clot – https://amzn.to/2HhIDIi
- Israeli Dressing – https://amzn.to/2ThlY6g
- Chest Seal – https://amzn.to/2TlNDD5
- Bandages – https://amzn.to/2IQgjiy
- Combat Gauze – https://amzn.to/2HhIDIi
- Rubber Gloves – https://amzn.to/2C3Y5Ew
- Medical Shears – https://amzn.to/2Tls4T8
Connect with the Show:
YouTube Replay of the Podcast:
Thanks for listening! Thank you to George for being such a great guest on the podcast!