Our buddy Dillen Easley is back on the podcast this week and we’re also joined by Jimmy Hamilton of Vortex Optics to discuss everything red dot and scope-related to help you choose the right optic for your practical shooting adventures. Dillen is no stranger to all the 3-Gun divisions and he runs us down the requirements of each and tosses in some pro tips and best practices. Then we get Jimmy to run down the range of scopes, prisms, holographics and red dots available from Vortex by price point. If you are optic shopping you are guaranteed to find something for your budget here.
Plus we also talk about:
- Flickable guns – short barrel AR’s in competition and why they may be for you
- Why Dillen recommends shooting multigun at 1x first and adding magnification
- What is the Phoenix Trinity Honcho?
- And how did the Vortex Optics Pizza Oven get so popular?
Support The 3-Gun Show on Patreon:
This is the color that was chosen by you, the audience! www.3gunshow.bigcartel.com.
Links From The Podcast:
- Limited Division Optics (Entry Level to High End)
- Tactical Optics Division Scopes (Entry Level to High End)
- Open Division Optics (Tac Ops Gear plus the following) (Entry Level to High End)
- Phoenix Trinity Firearms (home of the Honcho)
- Dillen Easley on 3GS
Thank you so much for listening to the 3-Gun Show podcast! Have feedback? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this show please share it with a friend, you can use the buttons at the left of the screen. A review in iTunes, Stitcher, social media or your blog would go a long way to spread the word and help the show reach more 3-Gunners like yourself.
Thank you to Jimmy and Dillen for being on The 3-Gun Show!